Our VFD recommissioning program takes findings from the inspection process and additional study information gathered from past utility usage data, building automation system trend data and conditioned space temperature & humidity readings.
We use this combined information to determine how your VFD can be adjusted to provide maximum savings while maintaining comfort levels in the conditioned space. We use several methods to adjust the performance. Adjustments to the static pressure set points or changing upper frequency settings can be made to maximize your VFD’s performance capabilities.
- Complete VFD inspection service based on manufacturers’ specifications
- VFD system diagnosis, repair and replacement
- BAS/EMS integration and static pressure control device testing
- Periodic component replacement based on manufacturers’ specifications
- Review and adjust parameters to match motor specifications and current operating conditions
- VFD upgrade solutions
- Inverter duty motor installations