Our comprehensive system assessment services provide customers with detailed information regarding their HVAC and related support equipment. Assessments are customized based on customer’s need and system type.
Our basic mechanical assessment
include the following:
- Check all hardware, mounting, supports and other installation or safety related items to determine if systems are safe to operate
- Check air distribution, dampers, diffusers and associated damper control equipment
- Check all piping (gas, refrigerant, steam, condensate and hydronic) for any obvious breaks/leaks, check for excessive corrosion and check insulation
- Evaluate building control system to determine what’s needed for delivering optimal efficiency and operation
- Perform system testing on all equipment and check operation based on manufacturers specifications